- Software executive with deep expertise in the areas of CAD/CAD, IoT, AR & 3D digital models
- 25 years of experience leading Product & R&D software development.
- Started as a software developer of Pro/Engineer, being development Manager, Director, all the way to leading Global R&D at PTC.
- Division VP of R&D at PTC. Leading all PTC product portfolio R&D
- General Manager, PTC Israel, the second largest R&D lab in the world with over 300 R&D employees, developing most of PTC products.
- MSC Mechanical Engineering, CAD/CAM – Technion Israel (Graduated – 1995)
- BSC Mechanical Engineering – Technion Israel (Graduated – 1992)