חברי סגלFull CV
חדר: 402, DK
- 2014 – 2020: Ph.D. (direct track), Mechanical Engineering, Technion – I.I.T., Israel
- 2012 – 2015: B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Technion – I.I.T., Israel
- Theoretical research of fluid mechanics and transport phenomena,
- Hydrodynamics of complex and non-Newtonian fluids: flows of shear-thinning and viscoelastic fluids,
- Flows of polymer solutions and melts: theory and simulations,
- Interfacial phenomena, interfacial rheology, free surface flows,
- Microfluidics, electrokinetics, electro-osmotic flows
- Fluid–structure interaction
- 2021 – 2022: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Schools of Mechanical and Chemical Engineering, Purdue University
- 2020 – 2021: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Princeton University
Honors and Awards
- Zuckerman Israeli Postdoctoral Scholarship (2020 – 2022)
- Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowship at Purdue Engineering (2021 – 2022)
- Rothschild Postdoctoral Fellowship (2020 – 2021)
- Arie and Rebecca Shostakovsky Ph.D. Excellence Award (2021)
- Blavatnik Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Cambridge (2020 – 2022) (declined)
- Jacobs prize for best publication of the 2019 year from the Technion (2020)
- Adams Fellowship Program of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities (2017 – 2020)
- Faculty’s Excellence Scholarship (5x) (2015 – 2020)
- Technion Graduate School Scholarship for Traveling Students (2015 – 2016)
- Dean’s Graduate Studies Scholarship (2015)
- Graduated with excellence (Summa Cum Laude), B.Sc., Technion – I.I.T. (2015)
- Technion President’s List for academic achievements (4x) (2013 – 2015)
- Boyko E. and Stone H. A., (2022), “Pressure-driven flow of the viscoelastic Oldroyd-B fluid in narrow non-uniform geometries: analytical results and comparison with simulations”, J. Fluid Mech. 936, A23.
- Boyko E. and Stone H. A., (2021), “Reciprocal theorem for calculating the flow rate–pressure drop relation for complex fluids in narrow geometries”, Phys. Rev. Fluids (Letter) 6, L081301.
- Boyko E. and Stone H. A., (2021), “Flow rate–pressure drop relation for shear-thinning fluids in narrow channels: approximate solutions and comparison with experiments”, J. Fluid Mech. (Rapids) 923, R5.
- Gabay I., Paratore F., Boyko E., Ramos A., Gat A. D., and Bercovici M., (2021), “Shaping liquid films by dielectrophoresis”, Flow 1, E13.
- Boyko E., Bacheva V., Eigenbrod M., Paratore F., Gat A. D., Hardt, S., and Bercovici M., (2021), “Microscale Hydrodynamic Cloaking and Shielding via Electro-Osmosis”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 126, 184502.
- Boyko E., Ilssar D., Bercovici M., and Gat A. D., (2020), “Interfacial instability of thin films in soft microfluidic configurations actuated by electro-osmotic flow”, Phys. Rev. Fluids 5, 104201.
- Arshavsky Graham S., Boyko E., Salama R., and Segal E., (2020), “Mass Transfer Limitations of Porous Silicon-Based Biosensors for Protein Detection”, ACS Sensors 5, 3058-3069.
- Boyko E., Eshel R., Gat A. D., and Bercovici M., (2020), “Non-uniform Electro-osmotic Flow Drives Fluid-Structure Instability”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 024501.
- Boyko E., Eshel R., Khaled G., Gat A. D., and Bercovici M., (2019), “Elastohydrodynamics of a pre-stretched finite elastic sheet lubricated by a thin viscous film with application to microfluidic soft actuators”, J. Fluid Mech. 862, 732-752.
- Paratore F., Boyko E., Kaigala G. V., and Bercovici M., (2019), “Electroosmotic Flow Dipole: Experimental Observation and Flow Field Patterning”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 224502.
- Boyko E., Bercovici M., and Gat A. D., (2017), “Viscous-elastic dynamics of power-law fluids within an elastic cylinder”, Phys. Rev. Fluids 2, 073301.
- Boyko E., Bercovici M., and Gat A. D., (2016), “Flow of power-law liquids in a Hele-Shaw cell driven by non-uniform electro-osmotic slip in the case of strong depletion”, J. Fluid Mech. 807, 235-257.
- Boyko E., Rubin S., Gat A. D., and Bercovici M., (2015), “Flow patterning in Hele-Shaw configurations using non-uniform electro-osmotic slip”, Phys. Fluids 27, 102001.
אינטראקצית מבנה-זורם, אנרגיה, זרימה ותופעות מעבר