Founder and CEO of NI Medical, specialized in the development of non-invasive hemodynamic measurements technologies.
- 30 years of experience in R&D, marketing and management of large international enterprises.
- Mul-T-Lock, CEO: Specialized security and locking solutions; $100M annual sales. Established electronical locking systems department, unified manufacturing sites.
- Global Wire, CEO: Electrical Conductors; $100M annual sales, Led the company to a successful exit.
- Kitan Textile Industries, CEO: $70M annual sales, Led the company to a successful turn around.
- Israeli Aircraft Industries, Project Manager: managed the development, testing and production of multi-million $ airborne electro-optical systems.
- Elbit Systems: Development Engineer, military systems.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (Summa Cum Laude), Technion
- MBA, Bar-Ilan University.
- Chairman of the “Made in Israel” at the Manufacturers Association of Israel.
- Military Service: Pilot in the Israeli Air Force.