Phone: +972-77-887 2105
Room: 323, DK
Full CV: Open pdf
- 1967 - B.Sc., Faculty of Aeronautical Engineering, Technion - I.I.T.
- 1969 - M.Sc., Faculty of Aeronautical Engineering, Technion - I.I.T.
- 1978 - D.Sc., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technion - I.I.T.
- Human lung fluid mechanics and dispersion
- Pulsed electrophoretic separation of macromolecules
- Low Reynolds number hydrodynamics and its application to particulate systems
- Rheology and sedimentation
- Diffusion and dispersion in porous media
- Research Associate - Faculty of Chemical Engineering, University of Rochester, N.Y. (1978-1980)
- Visiting Professor (Sabbatical) Department of Chemical & Nuclear Engineering, University of California, Santa Barbara (1985-1987)
- Visiting Scholar, MIT Faculty of Chemical Engineering (1988, 1989, 1990)
- Visiting Scholar, Harvard School of Public Health (1993, 1994)
- Visiting Scientist, Department of Chemical Engineering, MIT, Cambridge, MA, US (Summer 1988-1990,1999)
- Visiting Scientist, Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (Summer 1993-1996)
- Visiting Scientist (Sabbatical), Department of Chemical Engineering, MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA (1997-1998)
- Visiting Scientist (Sabbatical), Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA (2001-2002)
Public Professional Activities
- Coordinator of Graduate Studies in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (1992 - )
- Coordinator of Graduate Studies towards M.E. degree in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (1993 - )
- Head of the Editorial Committee of the 24th Israel Conference on Mechanical Engineering (1991)
- Deputy Dean for Undergraduate studies, Department of Mechanical Engineering (1990)
- Coordinator of Undergraduate Studies, Department of Mechanical Engineering (1989)
- Head of Editorial Committee of the 18th Israel Conference of Mechanical Engineering (1984)
- Hao, Y. and Haber, S. "Reverse roll coating flow". Int. J. for Num. Methods in Fluids, 30, 635-652 (1999).
- Haber, S. and Brenner, H. "Hydrodynamic interactions of spherical particles in quadratic Stokes flows". Int. J. of Multiphase Flow, 25, 1009-1032 (1999).
- Haber, S., Butler, J.P., Brenner, H., Emanuel, I. and Tsuda, A. "Shear flow over a self-similar expanding alveolus during rhythmical expansion". J. Fluid Mech., 405, 243-268 (2000).
- Peles, Y. and Haber, S. "A steady-state, one-dimensional model for boiling two-phase flow in triangular micro-channels". Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 26, 1095-1115, (2000).
- Haber, S. and Brenner, H. "Inhomogeneous Viscosity Fluid Flow in a Wide-Gap Couette Apparatus: Shear-Induced Migration in Suspensions Phys. of Fluids, 12, 3100-3111 (2000).
- Zelig, D. and Haber, S. "Hydrodynamic cleansing of lung alveoli" (submitted SIAM, 2001).
- Haber S. "An exact solution for the coupled Navier Stokes and energy equations in liquids" (submitted Phys. of Fluids 2001).
- Haber S. and Brenner H. "Lateral migration in sheared suspension. A case study of the diffusion model" (submitted Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 2001).